Monday, July 4, 2011

Life Is A Roller Coaster Ride!

Monday was great :) I got up around nine but just chilled in bed for a few hours on the computer getting random things done and just playing. Then I got up and got ready for the day and packed up to go home. I called Amanda and she came and got me! I hadn't seen her in a month and really missed her. We hung out for about an hour or so and then my mommy came and got me and drove me home :) Marissa and I went to see X-Men that night. Not the best movie ever, I must say, but a fun night out with my sister!

Tuesday we drove down and visited the Romney clan before they headed back to North Carolina. We had to leave early though so that I could be back for work at 5:00. :P Work was pretty good though! I worked the midnight shift for Transformers and didn't get home until 1:30 in the morning. It was pretty crazy, but not bad! :)

Wednesday I took Marissa to voice lessons in the morning and visited Leigh for awhile. I came home and talked with my mom and had some fun on the computer before heading to work. Work was fun! I had a blast and it went by fast! I love having good movies out so that the theater isn't dead all day. :)


My cousin, Rachelle Romney, also was dropped off at the MTC on Wednesday. She's serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and is going to Chile. We got her first email already! She seems to be doing well! She's going to be such an amazing missionary! I just love her :)




Thursday I slept in :) it felt SOOO good. I got ready and then went down to get my hair cut. I'd been talking with Brenna about it and asked a few other people their opinion on whether or not I should chop my hair. I didn't know how short to go, or if I should go short, because I know that I have a round face shape and I didn't want to look chubby. All I knew is that I wanted a change. So..... I did it. I chopped it. I think I went about four or five inches shorter. It feels so nice! I've never had my hair this short before. It was so fast to do when I got home! Yipee! So great :) Later that night, James Marriott picked me up and we went to Super 8. He drove me home and we sat and talked in his car for awhile. It was so nice to catch up with him. He's such an awesome boy! I'm really bummed that he's going to BYU instead of USU, but I guess I'll forgive him ;)


The new 'do! :D

Friday I ran some errands and then hung out with Carlee for a few hours before work. That was fun :) It was nice to relax with one of my besties. My day didn't really end well though. I was robbed... my iPod and some cash. Lovely. I was so mad. I really hope they catch who it is.

Saturday, I slept in and took my time getting ready and doing stuff. Then I went to work. Not too eventful today. Ha! Except for my bestie, Carlee was so nice to give me one of her old iPod's so I wasn't music device-less. I'm so happy! She saved me! 

Sunday, I worked all day and came home to a nice shower :) shortly after I got home... my parents brought home... Rhonda the Honda! That's right.... I now have a car. It's the family's car, but I'll be able to take it to school with me! I love it! I get to learn how to drive stick now! WAHOO! :) We watched Harry Potter 7 Part 1 too cuz my dad hadn't seen it yet, surprisingly. It was good to see that again before Part 2 comes out.... in 9 days!

That was my.... interesting week. So many random things happened to me! Tomorrow, well technically, today... is the 4th of July! YEAH! Happy birthday, America!

No comments:

Post a Comment