Sunday, July 17, 2011

Accio Summa Fun! ;)

Like my Harry Potter Reference in the title? Yeah, I know it's cheesy, and I'm proud of it :)

Monday I drove home from Logan and went to work that night. :)

Tuesday, I had work in the morning and then called my best friend, Joseph after work to talk to him for the last time on the phone before his mission. I talked with him for about five or ten minutes before he had to go. I'm looking forward to writing him and keeping in touch :) He's such a great example to me and I'm grateful to have him as a friend! Later that night, I went with my mom to the Relief Society pool party. It was a BLAST. Oh my goodness! I played Colors with grown women. It was amazing! Probably the most fun game of Colors I've ever played! It was great to spend time with these wonderful women that I've associated with in the ward while growing up. :) After the pool party, I went to Linda's house and we sat in her hot tub for awhile and talked :)

Joseph and I :)

Wednesday, I went and laid out next to Debbi Spilker's pool for a few hours with my mommy and sister and then I hung out with Carlee for the rest of the night. We went shopping for new work pants since both of ours were worn out and chilled until we went to the work screening for Harry Potter! It was a nice, relaxing day.

Carlee and I :)

Thursday, I worked until 5 and then my mom, Marissa, her friend, Nicki, and I went and saw Harry Potter at 7:00 in Perry :) They're first time, my second. So great!

Friday, I called my land lady to find out who our roommate was going to be in the fall and "Facebook friended" her. I'm so excited to meet her in person! We're going to have a great year! That night, my sisters and I had a girls night and did facial masks and painted our nails! It was fun!

Brittany, Marissa and I :)

Marissa and I :)

My newly painted toes!

Saturday was a long day. I had a nine hour shift at work! It started at 8:15 and didn't end until 5:00. Harry Potter.... Harry Potter... ;) That night I drove with Marcy and her boyfriend to Logan to visit Shaun and Michael for awhile. It was a blast! Made me realize that by the end of the summer, most of my pre-missionary friends will all be gone. :P I'm looking forward to the letters and the stories I hopefully be getting and a fresh start in the fall!

Shaun and I :)

Sunday I went to my Singles Ward for the first time in a long time :) it was great! That night I went to a fireside where Elder Holland spoke for Pioneer Day and then came home and relaxed. Really great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment