Friday, June 3, 2011

Missing Logan.... but living it up!

I'm having a lot of fun and adventure at home.... but man, am I sure missing Logan.

Last week, since I have been living in a town for the past eight months that doesn't have a ton of good radio stations, I just barely discovered Lady Antebellum's "New" Single! Just A Kiss. I've fallen in love with this song! If you haven't heard it, you better listen to this song, RIGHT NOW. Super SUPER cute song!



Sunday.... Wow. Neat day. I went to two Farewells. Matt Lund and Billy Edmunds, both good friends of mine. They both had such strong testimonies and it was great to see them so prepared and so ready to be servants of the Lord! I admire them for their strength and courage to leave everything behind for two years. Amazing, wonderful, spectacular men. :)

Monday I went to work and got paid time and a half because of the holiday! Yipee! :)

Tuesday night was great :) SURPRISE! I went and got feathers in my hair! Never done something like that before, it was fun! I have five feathers in my hair, a black one, a zebra hot pink and black one, a blue one, a salmon one, and a white one. It's been fun to have a change. Later that night, Marissa, Carlee and I went to see Pirates 4! It was so fun! Marissa got to see some of my friends at work and spend some time with the big sis and one of the sister's best friends! I loved having Marissa with me that night! Brittany's turn will be next :) I'm guessing I'll take her to Kung Fu Panda 2 when I can see it for FREE! Rock on! :)

A picture of me with my feathers! I dont' know how well you can see them from the picture though :P

Wednesday was a relaxing, random, interesting day! :) I woke up, got ready and went to Carlee's house! We watched Vampire Diaries for the majority of the day! It was so great. It was good to just take a whole day and chill on a love sac with a blanket and watch a show with a lot of very VERY attractive men and just relax. We went on a drive and talked and just had a chill girls day. It was what I needed!

Thursday.... I worked for the majority of the day. After work, I rushed home and jumped in the shower to get ready for.... BRANDEE'S WEDDING RECEPTION. Holy cow. That girl and I have the same birthday and we've been friends for about two years now... and she's MARRIED. She looked gorgeous. Beautiful! I was so happy for her! Her colors were fun, the reception center was perfect, the pictures were stunning, it was perfect, from what I could see. I wish her a spectacular honeymoon and a wonderful eternity together! :)

Can I just say that the Bachelorette.... made me a little mad?? She kept Bentley. Oh boy. No good. He's a jerk. She should have trusted her source and let him go the first night. No worries, the dummy will be gone next show, finally.

Tomorrow.... Well, I should say, this morning.... Friday will make it less complicated- I don't have to work! So.... because I have a whole day free, I'm switching rooms! It will be good when it's done!

Just realized that Harry Potter comes out in about a month! STOKED. So excited! It's fun to see people come in all excited for the movie they're watching. Even after it being a few weeks since Pirates 4 came out, I still see people come in with Pirates shirts on and stuff. So fun. :)

It's pretty surprising that it's already June! In some ways, it feels like it's gone so fast! In others.... not so much. I miss my friends in Logan terribly. It's been only two weeks since I've seen them, but that two weeks seems like so much longer. I miss being able to call Amanda and/or Joseph up to just chill and have a great time. I miss going to the other room to talk girls stuff with one of my roommates. I miss LDV and the people in it. I'm hoping that meeting some new people this Sunday in the Singles Ward will help me a little with this Logan sickness. :)



On a happy note.... It's been 23 years today, June 3, since my parents got married in the Salt Lake Temple. :) I want to congratulate them and let them know how much I appreciate them. They mean the world to me and I love them dearly. Such great examples to me in my life. I wish them a fun date tonight and an amazing weekend sometime soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment