Monday, June 20, 2011

Testimony with a Song :)

I felt I needed to explain this :) The song that I posted on Sunday took on a whole different meaning when my sweet previous young women leader, Michele Robertson, pointed out to me that they are singing about my Heavenly Father. After I received that text and listened to the song again, I began to realize how much my Heavenly Father has picked me up recently and also in the past. It made the song even more special to my heart. I really started to realize how blessed I am and how much I have to be grateful for. No matter what happens to me or around me, I know that Heavenly Father will stand by me and help me through. He sends us exactly what we need, whether it be angels that can be in the form of friends and/or family, scriptures, promptings or answers to prayers, etc. He will truly always be there for you. He'll help you make tough decisions and even easy decisions. He's there for you in the happy times and in the dark times when you feel as though nothing could ever get you out. He's waiting. All you have to do is ask. :) What a blessing. He's the ultimate example of the perfect father, and I'm so grateful to have a knowledge of the gospel. I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only true and complete church on this earth today. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and restored the Gospel upon the earth today. I know that the Book of Mormon is an amazing book full of beautiful things about the Gospel that can only strengthen your testimony. I know that Jesus lived and died for us and took upon him our sins and our heartaches and sadnesses. He truly knows how we feel and what we're going through. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the prophet on the earth today and guides us and directs us in the paths that we should go. I'm grateful for all these things and more in the name of my Savior, my Redeemer, Jesus Christ, Amen.

Here it is again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment