Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Life!

It's kinda interesting never knowing what's going to happen the next day. It's so weird. I'm still getting used to the concept. I wonder if I ever will get used to the concept. Ever since I graduated from high school, I feel like I never know what the future is going to hold, even if I do plan it out. It seemed like it was all set in stone when I was in high school. Then all of a sudden I graduated and the world changed. HA! It's always fun to see what surprises and random things happen in your life :)

Last Friday was fun! Since it was my parent's anniversary, they went out on a date and I stayed home and watched my sisters. I cooked them dinner. Made them delicious stroganoff, all by myself, without a recipe. I felt pretty awesome. I was in one of my random moods. You have to realize that me wanting to be experimental in the kitchen is a once in a lifetime thing. HA! ;) but really. It doesn't happen a ton. But I admit.... it was fun :)

I worked all day last Saturday. Didn't have the greatest morning.... I had a few ornery guests at the theater and forgot some stuff at home, but the day got better when I received a text message on the way home from work. Joseph told me he was five minutes away from my house and wanted to come visit me in an hour. I freaked out! I miss him so much!!! His visit meant so much to me, to take time away from family to come see me. I miss my best friend! I can't wait to see him and Amanda and everyone else in Logan! That night I fell asleep really early in my street clothes on my bed. I think I got a total of twelve hours of sleep that night. It felt good.

Sunday, I got up and took my time getting ready. It was nice. I now have 1-4 church.... cuz I'm going to my Singles Ward! I didn't think I'd be able to attend the Singles Ward at home because of some of the rules the Stake Presidency had set. But things have changed, and I'm now old enough to go. I went for my first time in this ward on Sunday. The ward is great! I can't wait to meet new people and spend time with old friends!

Monday I worked and hung out with Carlee. We chemically straightened my hair! YAY! And FINALLY watched the Season 1 Finale of Vampire Diaries. Oh man. Did it end in surprise! AHH! I'm excited to see the second season!

Tuesday, I worked for a few hours in the morning and then took Brittany to see Kung Fu Panda. I came home and spent some time outside, helped my mom cook dinner, and visited with the family for awhile. Then I called Angie Holdaway and we went to see Thor that night. I hadn't hung out with her for a really long time. I missed her! Love her to pieces!

Wednesday, I worked. After work, I went and watched Super 8 with Carlee and my co-workers. Crazy intense movie! I screamed. It was so embarrassing. If you like intense movies, you'll like it. If you don't do well with them, don't go see it.

Thursday, I had an interview with Icing at the mall, so my family decided to make it a shopping day and get some errands ran. That night we went to Grandma and Grandpa's and had dinner with them and my aunt and uncle and cousins. My aunt put some more feathers in my hair! I love them :)

Friday, I worked. That's about it. Seriously. Ha! :)

Saturday I had the day off of work, so we finally moved rooms! I'm now back in the room I started in when we moved into this house, ha! :) It's nice though. Forces me to de-junk and stuff. I like my new set-up a lot! I live in a hot pink paradise!

Today, I got to go to two farewells :) Stephen Gordon's and Spencer Buswell's. They are such amazing young men that I look up to so much and are going to be wonderful missionaries! So happy for them!

That's my update.... :) Pretty good week! I can't believe how fast time is flying! My sister turns 10 this week and I realized I only have two and a half months left at home before I go back to school. How weird! I can see what older people mean when they say that time flies when you get older, because it's true! There's no time to hate life. It's so short! "Come what may, and love it." Some of the best advice I've ever heard :) My life is an adventure! Looking back at the past year of my life, it's so weird to see how many people have left on missions, how many people are married. I sit and wonder what's going to happen to me in the next year. I could be married, could still be single.... New people are going to be in my life with the new ward and the change in LDV, new classes..... It weirds me out that the class of 2011 is graduated. So much change in my life right now, but it's so good! It's a lot to wrap my head around! Ha ha! So excited for the journey up ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment