Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Work and Play :)

This week has been a great week! It's been a good balance of work and play :) The big movies are starting to come out, so I'll have more hours at work, which will be good too! I'm still looking for a second job, but I'm very grateful I was able to find one!

Highlights of my week:

On Wednesday, Carlee and I spent the entire day together :) it was so fun! We had a girls day! We ate good food, watched Vampire Diaries, and went to a team screening for work. Carlee got me hooked to Vampire Diaries.... I can't wait to get together with her again and watch the rest of the season! Damon and Stefan are SO ATTRACTIVE! ha ha ha ha :)

Carlee and I lookin' good on our Girls Day :)

Friday, I woke up at 6:30 and drove down to Logan with my daddy. He dropped me off at Amanda's and that's when my awesome weekend began! We partied Friday night with her roommates and some people in Amanda's new Singles Ward :) It was a blast!!

Saturday, I went shopping with Amanda and a few of her roommates and got $1 flip flops at Old Navy! Yeah! Then Amanda, Kara and I went out for Sushi and went to Olivia's LDV party! It was so fun to see everyone again! It had been a long two weeks!

Sunday, Joseph came and picked me up to take me to Todd's farewell. His talk was amazing! He's going to be one amazing missionary! After the farewell and the get-together after, Joseph and I went on a drive and talked for awhile. He took me back to Amanda's and I talked and watched The Emperor's New Groove with her and her roommates until 4:30. Skylar came to pick me up and of course, being the three of us, Amanda and Skylar and I talked for about 40 minutes until we decided we should probably get on the road. Skylar and I had an awesome talk on the way home and then I chilled for the rest of the day :) it was an amazing Sunday!! :)

I work every day this week but Sunday! Then I finally get a break. The summer season is starting! It's nuts! There are going to be some great movies coming out though! Pirates is amazing, and Kung Fu Panda is coming out, Cars 2, Harry Potter 7, The Smurfs, etc. etc. Hopefully I can get some good money! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment