Sunday, August 28, 2011

Moved to Logan!!!!! :)

Monday I got up early and went to work in Logan at Payless. It was a crazy day! SOOO many people came in! I came home and packed for Logan in spurts. Ha ha :) I had a hard time motivating myself to pack. I just hate it! But.... all that matters is....

Tuesday, I moved in to my new apartment! I met my new roommate, Bree :) She's a freshman this year and is adorable! I love her so much already! It was also good to be reunited with Christy and Lauren again, although Lauren wasn't there that night! Kaity and Bryanne didn't move in until Saturday. But Bree and I went and got pizza that night and talked for awhile before we went to bed.

Wednesday I went to work and then came to hang out at the Institute and use their internet. It was so nice to just relax :) I feel like I've just been constantly go go going! They had someone in the front entryway playing church music on the piano and it was beautiful. I was in heaven. I went home and took a nap afterwards :) It was a glorious four hour nap, but then I had a tough time sleeping that night. No worries, I'll figure out my schedule.... ha :P

Thursday, I went home and had lunch with my mom, Janet Green, and my little sister Brittany at Bella's. Mmm... so good. :) I went shopping with my mom, grabbed stuff I needed at home, and then came back to my home in Logan. I hung out with Whitni and we ended up talking in the parking lot when I took her home until 3:00 in the morning. :)

Friday I slept in and ran some errands. Then my family came up and they took me to dinner because I got a job! :) It was fun! After they left, I went to The Antics with Kaity and then played games with her and her friends afterwards. :)

Saturday I slept in again, because my sleep in days will soon be limited. :P I was a bum around the apartment with a few of my roommates until Bryanne moved in! Then I got ready and figured out our internet for the apartment. After two hours of dealing with that, I went and took care of some other things I needed to do. That night, I had Ryan Archibald come over and Kaity, John, Lauren, Ryan and I played Bubble Talk. It was quite hilarious :)





Sunday I went to church and then socialized with some people after church out on the lawn by my apartment! My family is coming up to bring me some things that I needed and then I have a Get-To-Know-You interview w/ the Bishop. Then I need to get ready for classes and work tomorrow! Yikes! :) I'm so nervous, but I'm really excited too!

No comments:

Post a Comment