Sunday, August 21, 2011

Crazy Week! :)

Wow. I can't believe summer is almost over. It's insane! School starts on the 29.... CRAZY. I CAN'T WAIT for Latter Day Voices! :)

Monday I worked at Payless and then hung out with Brenna :) We got food and visited. It was nice to hang out with her! I've missed her.  I spent the night at Whitni's house. It was so fun! We stayed up until 5:00 in the morning talking! I enjoyed it. :)

Tuesday I worked at Payless and watched Soul Surfer with Whitni that night. :)

Wednesday, I drove home and worked at Megaplex that night. When I got home, I purchased my textbooks, wrote three missionaries, and showered. I thought it was quite the productive day :)

Thursday, I hung out with Carlee for her birthday on Saturday.  She'll be out of town on her birthday, so that's why we hung out early :) It was fun to spend some time with her before life becomes a lot more busy with work and school. After we hung out, I went to my little sister's voice recital. Boy, did she do great! She's getting more and more confident every time she sings! It's fun to see her improvement! She has a beautiful voice :) My sisters and I watched The Last Song that night while I packed for Logan to work this weekend and to move back up to Logan.

Carlee and me :)

Friday I drove to Logan and hung out with Shaun for the last time before his mission! He had to gain residency here and now he'll be moving back home to Alabama to receive his mission call and shortly leave after that :) Another friend off serving the Lord! I'm so happy I have so many worthy friends that are willing to drop everything for two years to bring others to the Gospel :) I worked at Payless that night and then went to Village Inn with Whitni to get some food. :)

Shaun and me :)

Saturday I hung out with Whitni, her roommates, and some of their friends before going to work at Payless. After work, I hung out with Brad, Whitni, and Amanda and we went to Village Inn again. Ha ha :) It was great fun!

Today I work at Megaplex for the last time this summer! It will be bittersweet. I'm sad I don't have free movies anymore... but the discount shoes pretty much makes up for it! I'll hopefully pack a little today as well, because my life seems to get crazier by the second! :) It's weird to think that a year ago today, I was moving into my dorm room to start my first year of college..... SO WEIRD how time flies! A year ago, I didn't know a lot of my friends that I have now. I'm sure looking forward to my  next adventure in life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment