Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Week In Logan :)

Monday, I went to the eye doctor's in the morning for my preventative checkup and then went school shopping :) I got a new shirt and some pants for work! I love them! I came home, ate, packed for Logan, showered, and finally went to bed. My eyes were so tired after the dilation and the reverse drops. :P ha ha.

Tuesday I woke up early and went with Carlee to get a ring for Austen. After we were done, I drove up to Logan and spent an hour with Amanda before I worked. After work, I got some dinner and went shopping for some more school shirts and had no luck. But that's okay! I had some great time to myself that I needed. When Amanda got home from work, we went to Walmart to get some stuff and decided to pull out mattresses into the front room and had a gigantic sleepover with Kara and her little brother Emery. It was great fun!

Wednesday I went shopping and found some new school shirts! I was so excited! I got me a USU lanyard for my keys, and then went to work. I learned a lot at work! It's going great! After work, I went back to Amanda's and Emery, Kara, Amanda, Matt Robinson and I watched Hook before we went to bed :) Wonderful day!

Thursday was a blast! I slept in and went and visited Brother Salmond with Amanda at the Institute! It was so good to see him again! Afterwards, Amanda and I came home and fixed up something to hold us over before we went to Kaylie and Alex's wedding reception! I'm so happy for them! We drove back over to the Institute  for Summer Choir that night and then watched The Last Song together before going to bed. Had a blast on my day off!

Aren't we cute? Ha ha :)

I worked on Friday night and then went Michelle's house (she's one of my new coworkers) and we made cupcakes for our boss's birthday! When Amanda got back from work that night, we watched Free Willey before going to bed. It was great fun!

Saturday morning I woke up early to get back to Pleasant View and run some errands. I got my paycheck.... and I was pleased! It's really nice to get big checks you're not expecting :) I got a letter from Joseph as well! I was excited to hear from him. The newness of the MTC is wearing off, but he's doing well :) I also worked that night and made some more money! Happiness!

Sunday I sang "Beautiful to Him" in my home ward and then my family and I went to SLC for a family get together :) It was nice to see the family! I love them :)

School is going to start soon! It's crazy! I'm so excited to get back into the groove of it all and to start Latter Day Voices! I get to be in the choir for a full year this time! I'm really looking forward to it! I'm excited to have a job as well! It'll be nice to have that money coming in. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and having a whole new experience. :) It'll be hard, but it'll be SOOOO worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment