Sunday, September 4, 2011

Stressful and Fun!

My week has been so stressful, but it's also been fun!!!

I have the majority of my classes on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, so Monday was stressful. I was so overwhelmed and didn't know HOW I was going to be able to handle school, work and Latter Day Voices. I worked that night and didn't get to bed until late. :P I have an 8:30 class on Mondays and Wednesdays, and it's kicked my butt this week, because I am NOT a morning person, ha!

Tuesday was an alright day. I didn't have as many classes, but I had to work and here was so much I wanted to get done that I didn't that I was really frustrated. But, talking to Amanda that night made it better. :)

Wednesday was such a good day for me! Classes made sense and I was able to relax a bit more. I got to go to a BBQ at the house Amanda lived at during the summer and mingle for awhile. I had a yummy dinner, grilled sausage, watermelon, cantelope, and cookies. YUM. I had a work meeting that I got paid for and then I went home and crashed. I actually got about 8 hours of sleep Wednesday night, so Thursday went well!

I had English and gymnastics on Thursday morning. First of all, my English teacher is the chillest teacher ever. He let us take our expensive book for the class back to the bookstore to get a full refund. I was stoked! We had a really funny lecture that day. After English, I went straight to gymnastics. I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO excited for that class! It's going to be great! I have it with Amanda and a girl I met from Latter Day Voices last year, EmaLee Millar! It's so fun :) The workout is great and I love the stretches!

Friday I got home from school, did some homework, and took a nap. I woke up to a text from my boss wondering if I wanted a few extra hours of work. I went in for a few hours that night and then Whitni and Brad visited me :) Brad is leaving on his mission this upcoming Wednesday. He's going to be such a wonderful missionary! I'm gonna miss him!



I auditioned for Latter Day Voices Saturday morning! I think it went alright. I hope to find out if I got in again and who else got in this year soon. I got a haircut on Saturday night! It's shorter than I've ever gone before, but it's a fun change :)



I went to church my family today and I'm spending some time with them :)

I can't believe it's already September! This year has flown by! I'm going to leave my teenage years in only a little over a month! Strange? I think yes. But, I'm WAY excited for the future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment