Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lovin' My Crazy Busy Life!

These last couple weeks have been so busy I didn't have time to blog! Having a job, doing Latter Day Voices, going to school and keeping up on homework keeps a girl busy! ;)

A few highlights of the last couple weeks:

Three of my roomies and I thought it would be great fun to go to True Aggie Night and just watch all the awkward couples. It was actually fun. We had to document this, so we took a picture!

Bryanne, me, Christy, and Bree!

I went to lunch w/ Amanda, Taylor, Brenna, her new roommate and her roommate's boyfriend. That was fun! We were crazy and didn't have a care in the world for about an hour at Charlie's! :)

ICE CREAM :)

Amanda and I went and stayed the night at my parents house this weekend :) it was so fun! I did laundry and spent quality time w/ the fam and my bestie! Couldn't have been better!

My schedule only gets worse.... I have a test this Wednesday and more homework on the way! But my good times outweigh the stressful, sad and hard times. :) I LOVE LATTER DAY VOICES! :)

I got a letter from Skylar today! he leaves the MTC tomorrow for Chile! It's nuts! I'm still waiting for my letter from Joseph.... it's been almost a month, but I know he's been busy. he just left the MTC this past Wednesday! CRAZY how fast time has flown by!

No comments:

Post a Comment