Monday, March 28, 2011

My Packed Week!

This last week was insane! It sure had it's ups and downs, but turned out quite grand!

Monday was a hard day. I went to Latter Day Voices to find out that there was a possibility that Brother Salmond might eliminate LDV altogether. I was so sad. It was, for the first time, a horrible class period. I bawled. Amanda and I hung out afterwards, went to Panda, and tried to make the best out of the day! It got better as the day went on though!

Tuesday was awesome! Amanda and I chilled and watched Aladdin! It was the bomb! I hadn't seen that movie in forever. After Amanda left, Carlee and I started texting and one of my besties from home, Carlee, decided to come up and have a sleepover! We got her some Rancherito's when she came up and then put in The Phantom of the Opera and fell asleep to it. Phantom is one of our mutual favorites and I swear we try to watch that just about every time we hang out together, if not at least listen to some music from it. It's awesome.

Wednesday, I went to class and then went to Janis Ian that night with Brenna for our Creative Arts class. We ended up having to leave early, so we went to Walmart to grab some groceries and then bought ourselves a treat at Sub Zero ice cream! I'd never been there. It was fun to watch them make the ice cream!

I got a lot done on Thursday. I got my laundry done, cleaned my room, worked on an English essay and studied for Economics. Christy came with me to Latter Day Voices! I was so excited! I love it when she comes with me! After LDV, a bunch of my friends and I stayed and talked with the missionaries. A few people left and got pizza that we could all share and eat at the Institute. It was so fun! Afterwards, Amanda and I were still hungry and Skot didn't get any pizza, so we went out and I got Spoon Me and Amanda and Skot got Arby's. Then, Skot went to drop us off at the parking garage where Amanda's car was parked and we ran into some other LDV people! We talked and sang in the parking garage for about an hour. We're choir students in a place that echoes, you're bound to end up singing, ha! Amanda drove me home and I put in The Sound of Music and started watching it with a few of my roommates. I fell asleep on the couch during the movie and was woke up by a phone call from Carlee! She said she was heading down to USU again to sleep over again! I was stoked! When she got up here, Carlee and I were too hyper to sleep. Christy still had to do her math, so she was up, and all three of us got talking. Carlee and Christy quickly bonded and all three of us were up talking, laughing and watching movies all night. I was so excited the three of us got along so well! 

Friday, my mom came up to Logan to bring me home to see my sister Marissa in her junior high play Hello Dolly! My mom, Christy, Brenna and Lauren all went to LDV with me before we drove home! I was so excited to show my mom how rehearsal goes and for her to meet some of my friends! That night I saw Marissa's play. It was so good! I loved it! I got to see some of my friends that I hadn't seen in awhile as well, so that was a plus added on to it all as well!

The Fam at Cabela's!

Saturday I slept in from being up all night with Carlee and Christy and then we headed down to Salt Lake. I finally visited by grandparents that I hadn't seen in forever! Afterwards, we went to Cabela's, out to eat, and then Ikea! It was a wonderful day with the family! I had a blast!

I went to my home ward on Sunday with my family and then my mom and my two sisters drove me back up to Logan! I had a Fireside to perform in for LDV, so I had to be back pretty early. Christy, my mom, and my sisters ended up all coming and got to meet a lot of my LDV friends! After the fireside, I had some of my LDV friends over and we played games and visited. I had a blast :) They went home about 11:00 and then Christy and I had a really nice conversation. We were up late, but it was definitely worth it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment