Sunday, March 20, 2011

Busy Week Back!

Monday, I went to Latter Day Voices and realized how much I missed it over the break. It was so good being back with everyone :) That night, Amanda and I got together and ended up meeting with some LDV friends and having Chili's for Katie's birthday. We sang the LDV version of "Happy Birthday" there and it was great seeing the reactions from other people at the restaurant! It was fun :)

 Ryan Wight, Brent Homer and me :)

 Taylor Miles and me :)

Wyatt, the birthday boy, and me! :D 

On Tuesday, I felt like a little kid ALL day! My mom came up to Logan and took my roommate, Christy, and I shopping for a bit and to lunch! It was so fun! Afterwards, Christy and I grabbed some chairs, sat outside and colored! That night, Amanda came over and we made t-shirts for St. Patrick's Day. After that, we went to Wyatt's birthday party where the cops got called, twice! Don't worry, we weren't doing anything crazy. They just have some neighbors that can't stand a little chatter from above. We didn't even have music going and we whisper sung "Happy Birthday". The cop was really nice and understood. It was quite the adventure!

Wednesday, I went to Amanda's and chilled. We went to Walmart and I watched her make a cheesecake. Ha! It was a relaxing day.

Amanda and I in our shirts we made! I'm blinking, but it shows the shirt!

 Lauren, Me, Christy and Brenna at the 20,000 Bouncy Ball Drop!

Shaun and I excited over the one bouncy ball I got out of 20,000. Ha ha :)

Thursday was St. Patrick's Day! I got to wear my shirt all day! It was great :) After classes, I went to the Museum for Creative Arts, then rounded up my roommates and headed down to the Stadium Parking Lot to watch an awesome physics experiment where they dropped 20,000 bouncy balls out of a helicopter over 100 feet in the air! USU broke a world record! What other school does school stuff like that but Utah State? Seriously! I had LDV at 6:00 until 8:00 and then went home. After the guys got done with their extra practice, Brian and Skot picked Christy and I up from the apartment and we met Daniel and Olivia at Wendy's for Frosty's. After we ate Frosty's, Skot, Christy, and I went to Skot's place and watched Inception. It was a great night!

 The warning it gives you before you start playing. This gave me a good laugh!

 Do you see that pin stuck to the wall in the back? That was Amanda's doing. HA!

Bowling shoes! YAY!!!!

On Friday, Christy came with me to Latter Day Voices! I love it when she comes with me! Afterwards, Amanda and I went on a walk down by the Logan Temple. It was so pretty and nice outside! After our walk, we went over to Skot's apartment and ended up chilling with him the rest of the night. I met one of Amanda and Skot's mutual friends named Ryan. The four of us went to Logan Lanes and bowled! It was so fun! I did horrible though.... I definitely need to brush up on my skills!

Saturday, I had early morning rehearsal for LDV, so I woke up at seven and sang. Afterwards, Amanda and I went on another walk and then went to I-HOP for breakfast/lunch. I came home and basically slept until I needed to get up and get ready for the Stake Conference LDV was performing in. When I woke up, my roommate, Taylor, showed me this amazing video of this song from the Phantom sequel. It's called "'Til I Hear You Sing" from Love Never Dies. Ahh.... this man. He's so attractive! He has an AMAZING voice AND he's incredibly good looking.  It's a great song. The YouTube video is below. After the performance, Skylar, Brian, Amanda, Olivia and I went to Wendy's to grab dinner because I was starving. Then Ryan Wight joined us and we watched Mrs. Doubtfire at my apartment! Great show.


I can't wait to start another crazy week! Time flies SOOOO fast! It's nuts! But life is good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment