Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's Spring Break!!! :)

This week has been wonderful! Despite it being busy with homework and a few little road bumps, I was able to fit a lot of fun in as well! Yes, I may have lacked some sleep.... but hey! Life of a college student, right? :)

Monday, I had Family Home Evening! We went to the Bishop's house and visited and ate. It was nice to get off campus for awhile :)

Tuesday was a riot! I didn't have anything planned except to study for my Biology exam, and was invited to a movie night at Skylar's house! I studied Biology for a few hours, grabbed some dinner, and went over. We watched Footloose and then played Baby, I Love You, But I Just Can't Smile and Curses! What a great combination! Two of the best games for a group! I was laughing so hard I was crying!! Dear Olivia took some video and I really want to watch it and get a copy of it. It was a legendary night!

Wednesday, I studied some more for my Biology exam and Amanda came over. We chilled for the greater part of the day :) We went to Walmart and walked around for awhile and then we went to Village Inn for some dinner. It was a relaxing girls night out!

Thursday, I took my Biology exam! I was SOOO glad to have that over with! Thursday didn't start out being the best day, but it sure ended well with Latter Day Voices rehearsal and friends over for dinner and movies! We watched three movies in a row that night! Land Before Time, Land Before Time II, and Lion King. My good friend, Daniel, showed me that at the beginning of Lion King in the song The Circle of Life, it sounds like it's saying "Pink pajama, pink pajama bottoms." I will NEVER watch that movie the same way again. Ha!! Now, in consequence, I have the song ingrained in my head now for days! Ha ha ha!!! At about 30 seconds into the movie is when it starts the "Pink pajama, pink pajama bottoms" thing. It's great!!!



Friday, I took my Economics quiz, did some Biology homework, and then got ready and went to my first Aggie Gymnastics Meet! Amanda was asked to sing the national anthem that night, so I went to see her sing and discovered that I LOVE gymnastics meets! We need to make this a bigger thing! It's so COOL!!! I want to go to as many as I can! Those girls are very talented! I think my favorite is the floor. After the meet, Amanda and I jumped in the car and went to Olivia's for a movie night! We watched what I believe is called Baptists At A Barbecue and The Sound of Music. :) Baptists At A Barbeque was HILARIOUS!! We paused it in the ending credits and got an extra laugh at the end as well! The Sound of Music was fun too, considering I was with my choir friends and we all sang to the songs and harmonized! Ah, how I love choir people!!

Amanda, Brenna and me at the Gymnastics Meet!

Today, Saturday, I slept in and packed. My family came to pick me up and we went shopping and came home. We ate and watched Lion King! It was a pretty fun day :) I'm looking forward to this next week! Sleeping in with no school and hardly any homework to worry about! Happiness and CHEER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment