Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thank Heavenly Father For Wonderful Friends and Family :) :) :)

 Amanda and me :)
 Daniel and me :)
Kendra, me and Todd!! and Daniel... picture creeping at the bottom ;)

Yesterday was a great day! I started it out early by waking up at 8 to help the other LDV girls make a surprise breakfast for the LDV boys!  We were lame and didn't have anything for them on Valentine's Day, so we decided that food would be a great idea. It was a blast! A few pictures from that adventure are above.

After I got home from that, Christy and I rode the bus down to Sarah's house to visit her. I hadn't seen her new apartment since she'd got married, so that was fun! We did a bunch of random stuff together and Kaity came to chill with us towards the end.

After Sarah's, I went to Amanda's apartment and we started watching the Sci Fi version of Alice in Wonderland. We had plans to go ice skating with some people in LDV, so I went home to grab some socks and my roommates wanted to come. Amanda didn't have enough seats in her car to fit everyone, so I called up Daniel and asked him for a ride. Right as he answered the phone the first injury of the night happened. As soon as he said "hello" I fell down and my ankle popped. Pa ha! I sat there for a minute and took some ibuprofen and felt fine after I stood up, so I thought I'd be okay ice skating, so I went anyways.

Ice skating was a blast! I got better at skating backwards.... still haven't mastered it. Tried learning how to do a little spin and when I was being a dare-devil, I fell and hurting the SAME ankle I had hurt before ice skating... ha! At least it was towards the end and not when we started skating. I had so much fun even though I was injured, it was worth it! Just another thing to make my friends laugh :) I'll just be comic relief! Another plus: it didn't hurt terribly until I woke up this morning, I was still able to go to Amanda's and watch another segment of Alice after ice skating. We definitely need to finish that movie! I liked what I saw of it! We ended up falling asleep on her couch, it was kinda funny. We both had pillows and had them on the arms on opposite sides of the couch and fell asleep. She woke me up and I went home and crashed hard.

Like I said, when I woke up this morning, my ankle was killing me! I knew I wouldn't be able to make it to church, so I got up and got ready, watched Letters to Juliet and called a bunch of people I'd been meaning to get an update from. I got my FAFSA done so now I don't have to worry about that! Yay! My mommy was so proud of me! Our home teachers visited and now I'm trying to just get things done that I need to because I know I won't be able to sleep for awhile.


I have officially decided that Brandee and I need to take a more recent picture because this picture was taken over a year ago! But my dear friend is ENGAGED!!!! I am so happy for her! She will be married in the Bountiful temple for eternity to the man of her dreams hopefully on June 2 :) her engagement story is adorable! I can't wait to meet her man in person! :)

I have a busy week ahead of me: paper due tomorrow, a huge biology exam on Thursday, and a presentation and a quiz on Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment