Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Wonderful Week Off!!

Pa ha! SPRING Break? I think not!! It SNOWED. I think we should call it Winter break, because the break over Christmas should just be called Christmas Break. Ha ha ha :) But Spring redeemed itself on Thursday, the weather was in the upper 60's! So refreshing! It just had to tease me a little.... It's all good. ;)

Monday was fun! I woke up and went shopping with my mom and family friend, Janet Green. We had a blast! We went to Riverdale to get some stuff done and we couldn't get done what we originally went up there to get done! ha ha ha :) But we still had a blast! We got lunch at Chick-Fil-A and visited.

Tuesday, I slept in, got a shower, and went down to Kelani Maughan's house to get my hair cut. MAN, that was so refreshing! I needed it BAD. We ran some errands and had dinner, and then I chatted with Ciara Henrie on the phone for awhile. After we talked, I watched Red and then fell asleep to Princess Diaries. It was a good day :)

Wednesday was a BLAST!!! I got to visit with my friend Brandee Stokes! She's engaged and I'm super excited for her. I got to look at some wedding stuff for her and we got to catch up on life. Afterwards, I helped my sister with a Spanish project and filmed her and her friends. That was funny :) Then I was invited to come to Young Women's with my home ward! It was so fun! We did facials and learned how to better take care of your skin! Afterwards, three of my previous leaders and I went to Chili's to chat and catch up on life over amazing food. Wow, I TOTALLY over-ate! We had chips and salsa and molten chocolate cake. Man... it was so chocolately.... It was THEE best! By the time I was finished I was ready to sit down and be the laziest bum! It was so GOOD!!! Then I got news that another one of my friends is getting married! Holy moly! All these girls MY AGE getting married... It's crazy business!

Thursday I got up and chilled around the house, got ready, and applied for some summer jobs in Pleasant View. On my way home, the Service Engine Soon light came on in the truck and I couldn't find my phone. HA! Luckily I found my phone and made it home safe. Then I went and visited James Marriott! LOVE that boy :) I was so excited to see him! He's one of my besties! We caught up and watched a little of Princess and the Frog.

Carlee and me :)

After James and I chilled, Carlee Jenkins came and picked me up from his house! I was SO EXCITED to see her! I haven't been able to hang out with her since September! I saw her for maybe twenty minutes over Christmas break but we weren't able to get together. She helped me chemically straighten my hair. Man, was that ever entertaining! I'm glad I had her help me. She had me laughing through the entire thing! I have NEVER done anything that drastic to my hair. Never had to perm it because it's so curly, never dyed it because I love my natural color. I'm glad I did it because it's a lot easier to manage now. It didn't go all the way straight, but I can use the product again in three months and get it to go straighter. I'm super stoked! Yay for an easy summer hairdo! The only downside is that now my hair smells like I got a perm, but oh well! The price for beauty... ha ha!

Friday was great! I slept in and then my mom and I went shopping! We went all over Riverdale shopping. I watched a little bit of Matlock and also got to visit my grandparents! It was a great day :)

Todd, me and then Daniel in the back

Amanda and me :)

Daniel (making a face, as always) and me

Saturday, I got up and packed and my family and I went up to Logan. We dropped all my stuff off at my apartment and then grabbed some groceries and things I needed. When they left, Amanda and I got together, had dinner and then waited for the guests to arrive at the party we'd been planning all week. It was so fun! We had a great turn out. We watched movies and visited. I loved it! Pictures from the party are above!

Today, I'm having a few people over for dinner. I'm very excited! It should be good, I used my mom's recipe for Chicken Fiesta. I've been craving it so if no one else likes it, I guess that means more for me right? ;) ha ha HA HA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment