Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Late Update... :)

Ha ha ha ha :) Life has been so busy, I haven't had time to update my blog in awhile! So here I go!

The highlights of the last week in March!

I went to Jamba Juice twice! I was surprised by my friend, Joseph one time :) I was forever grateful!  The second time was with Christy, Brenna, and Taylor. It was super random, but I was content with that! Jamba Juice surprises are always grand :)

Jamba Juice Excursion w/ the Roomies! :D

March 31 was grand :) I went to LDV that night and then a bunch of us went to Skot's apartment and watched Tangled! Afterwards, Madison drove Amanda and I home and we sat in the parking lot and talked for three hours. It was so much fun!!!

April Fools Day was such a beautiful day outside :) Ahh. I wore my new sandals and shorts and enjoyed the beautiful weather! It was lovely. I went back to Pleasant View that day to be with my family for General Conference.

April 2 was a good day :) after watching General Conference, my family and I went over for our traditional girls  night while the guys went to Priesthood. We watched Tangled, had great food and I had my eyebrows waxed! LOVED it :)

I went home on April 3 and did some homework and then watched Tangled yet again with Amanda, Christy and Austin. It was great fun :)

Now..... last week! :D

Monday, April 4, I went to class and then Amanda and I went on a walk. I had a Biology test the next day, so Katie, a friend of mine from class, and I met at the library and studied for a few hours for it.

Tuesday I took my test and worked on an English assignment for almost all day.  Then Joseph came and got me and took me out for ice cream and we talked at my apartment. We attempted to watch Tron but Joseph had never seen it and we kept talking, so we gave up on that after awhile. That was a fun night :)

Wednesday, Amanda and I went to Skot's "neighborhood" barbeque. It was a blast! Hung out with a bunch of fun people there and watched "Who's Line Is It Anyways" for most of the night. ha ha ha :)

Thursday after LDV, a big group of LDV-ers went to Juniper for dinner and then some of them migrated to my apartment afterwards. So fun :) I love my friends!

Friday was a good day :) I got to see my good friend Daniel open his mission call! It was my first time witnessing someone open their mission call. It was so fun! He's going to the same mission as my best friend, Justin Marriott!  There's a chance that they may be companions! YAY! That night I went to Brent Homer's house and attended one of the best parties I've been to in awhile! I laughed until I cried several times that night. SO fun :) LOVED IT!

Saturday, I got some stuff done around the apartment, did laundry and went grocery shopping. That night, Amanda, Todd, Madison and I went to Taylor Miles's improv show! It was good :) Afterwards, Amanda and Madison came over and we chilled for awhile. It was amazing!

Today..... well- to be quite honest, not the best day. I was ornery all day. But I"m looking forward to a great week ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment