Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Crazy Fun! :)

Monday I got together with Joseph! It was a great day :)

Tuesday I went back home for a job interview.  When I got back, I hung out with Joseph and Amanda. We talked and watched a few episodes of Psych while I worked on a paper for English. Afterwards, I helped Christy with her math and went to bed.

Wednesday I went on a walk by myself after LDV and then came home and did some homework.  It was quite refreshing! It was lightly sprinkling and the wind was blowing. It was one of those moments that made me feel grateful to be alive! I came home and did some homework and then Amanda came over. We had dinner and ended up watching Aladdin and the King of Thieves and 27 Dresses.

Thursday, I went to class, had a personal conference with my English teacher, and then came home. I worked on some homework and then went to Latter Day Voices. We decided to party afterwards, so we all jumped in cars and went to Chili's. After Chili's, Brad and Joseph came over and we talked for awhile. Good day :)

Friday, I went to classes and then got a ride home from my grandparents. Not a super eventful day, but still good! :)

Saturday was a busy and fun day! We got up, finished packing and headed to Provo! On the way, we stopped to run a few errands and I got two new shirts! YAY! :) We visited with my grandparents for a bit before we headed to Provo for my cousin's fiance's bridal shower! It was great to meet her! I'm going to have an amazing new cousin! After the shower, my aunt, my two cousins and my family went to Olive Garden for dinner. After dinner, my family swam and the hotel and relaxed. It was great :)

Sunday, we woke up and had a delicious hotel continental breakfast and then went to the hospital to visit my Grandpa's brother in the hospital. Afterwards, we visited with my grandparents' and my aunt that's in town from North Carolina and then drove home. On our drive home, we passed eight temples and saw seven out of the eight from the road! It was such an amazing experience! Temples are really starting to dot the earth!

When I got back to my apartment, I called Amanda and told her we needed to have a movie night. We talked for awhile and had a surprise visit from Matt and Wyatt! I love those men :) They are such great leaders! Joseph came over later and we watched the seventh Harry Potter movie. :D

I LOVED my week :) It's been such a great school year! I'm really sad for it to end in a couple of weeks, but I know it can only get better from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment