Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Time Is Flying Shockingly Fast!

I can't believe that I basically only have a month left of school. That's just weird. WEIRD. I feel like we just started school.  My best friend, Carlee, is getting married on Saturday and I'm in shock. I remember when she told me she was engaged, and it doesn't seem like that long ago. I'm happy for her!

I have another friend getting married too! Angie Holdaway! We've been friends since high school. I love her to pieces. She found her prince charming too. She's getting married on December 9. I'm really hoping I can be there for her, cuz that's my last day of classes and I have a choir concert that night!

Halloween was weird this year. I felt like by the time Halloween was here, it was over. I celebrated it the week before twice, once with the ward and once with LDV, and I just kinda felt like it was done. When I got to campus and people were wearing costumes, it dawned on me that it was actually Halloween. Ha ha. Here's a few pictures from the LDV party we had :)

 Amanda, Madison, and me :)

 ha ha, this picture makes me giggle :)

 Oh James Harris, ha ha. He's so awesome!

 Angeles, the mime and me. :)

Matt, Amanda, Kerstin, and me :)

My grandpa passed away on Halloween. Little trickster, my mom and my aunts and uncles wanted to be with him when he passed and he chose to pass when everyone but my grandma had left the hospital room so they could change his sheets. I think he decided to pass on Halloween because he wanted to play tricks on everyone in heaven and watch everyone on earth be crazy. Ha ha :) I'm gonna miss him a lot. He's in a much better place now though, and he's not in pain. He's happy and he can see! :) I'm so grateful for my knowledge of eternal families. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't know I could see him again!

Grandpa and me :)

I know the Gospel is true. I am so grateful for a Father in Heaven that loves me. I'm grateful for the knowledge of the Atonement that I have. I know that my Savior loves me and is there for me always. I'm grateful, despite my weaknesses, that there is a way back to our Father in Heaven. I know that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ and that Christ will come again on this earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment