Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Update on Life! :)

So.... I fail at blogging this semester. I've been super busy!

I no longer work at Payless... but I work at Kmart as a Cashier now! :) YAY! I started on October 22 and it's been wonderful! I started using the register on Tuesday and I'm getting the hang of it! It's a seasonal position for now. I'm hoping that they'll hire me on as a permanent employee after the season.

Latter Day Voices is great :) Still loving it! I'm taking an institute class with Brother Salmond as well and I'm learning loads of stuff I didn't know about the Gospel before! It's been such a great experience!

My schedule has NEVER been so demanding in college! This semester has been CRAZY. So much homework! I'm definitely learning how to utilize my time. I've been able to fit a lot of fun things too. Here are some pictures! :)

USU had Ag Week. 'nough said. ;)

LDV parties :)

LDV Retreat :)

Surprise Spoon with the roomies ;)

Carlee came to Logan and we had a fun sleepover :)

Dance parties in the car on the way to Ward Prayer :)

Caramel Apple Cider :)

Christy and I visited Carlee so I could try on my bridesmaid dress and I got my pillow pet, Geoffrey the Giraffe, from Carlee :)

Stake Halloween Activities

And those are just some highlights :) I've been a lucky girl! So much fun! I have a bunch of Latter Day Voices things this week and Carlee's wedding next week! Life only gets busier! I'm enjoying the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment