Tuesday, December 13, 2011

FINALS ARE OVER!

I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM THAT FINALS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to...

  1. PARTAY HARDAY!!!!!!!!!!
  2. sleep... you can't forget to make up for the lost sleep.
  3. lounge around in pajamas watching Vampire Diaries.... :)
  4. make money for next semester
  5. enjoy Christmas
  6. rejoice for a new year
  7. write my missionaries :)
  8. study and take the math placement exam
  9. marvel that I'm almost half way through college
  10. be amazed at the fact that I've been graduated from high school for a year and a half. Woah. it seems longer than that, but it also seems like yesterday... ha ha.
  11. and many more amazing things :)
I'm SO EXCITED that I don't have to work until 5 on Monday.... so I'm gonna party it up (and sleep, don't forget sleep) before then!



No comments:

Post a Comment