Sunday, July 8, 2012

It's already July?!

Summer is FLYING by! It can't be July! School is going to start in less than two months, and I'm DEFINITELY not ready to go back.

Even though Summer is going by too fast, I've had such a fun time! Here are only some of my adventures:

I went and saw Avengers for the third time with Christy, Skyler and Amanda. Only Christy and I wanted to take pictures... ha ha.


Visited my Daddy for Father's Day :) I got my dad the hat he's wearing. It has the new Utah State logo and the new bull on it!


Had a play date with Anna! She did my glitter toes and she showed me this really good and super cheap Chinese place in Logan called Wok on Wheels! It's so yummy!


Hung out with Carlee several times :) she asked me to be her model for her photo-shoot she had to do for her photography class!








I went to Hyrum Dam with Nate and Aaron and we tried to look for the place that these crazies did this. We hiked around and we think we found it, but we weren't sure. We decided that when they shot this, the water was a lot higher than it was when we were there. After exploring for awhile, we just decided to swim and have a sand fight. It was a blast!


Sara Giron, soon to be Sara Wells, came up for a night and hung out with me! The night she came up here, Aaron, Nate, Whitni, and Sara and I hung out and were crazy. It was so much fun to bring a few different friend circles together that night! We had a blast! The next day, Sara cut my hair and then we went shopping and watched Brave! I was so happy I got to chill with her like old times before she gets hitched! ;)

Amanda went to New Hampshire for a week and I got to drive her to and from the airport, so while I was in Salt Lake I got to visit Aunt Dana and Grandma! That was so nice to see them. I hadn't seen them for awhile. It's fun to catch up and visit.

Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures, but I had a lot of fun celebrating the Fourth of July! I learned this year that Logan does their fireworks on the third, so I got to watch half of those fireworks from Taylor's apartment with Taylor and Rachael. It lasted for quite awhile and, like I said, I only watched half of them! I was impressed.

On the fourth, I worked during the day and then Rachael, Taylor, Nate and I met a big group of people at the park to watch the Hyrum fireworks! It was so much fun! We went early to the park, so we played all kinds of games and visited before the fireworks and then while we were waiting for traffic to die down so we could leave, we played more games! After we finally got out of there, Nate, Taylor, and I went and got slurpees and then we called it a night. I felt like a little kid and was tuckered out by the time the night was done, but it was SOOO worth it! I had a blast!

I went to Sara's Bachelorette party! It was a blast! We had Sushi for dinner and then we went to see Spiderman at the drive-in theater! SO much fun! I LOVED Spiderman. I thought the originals were good, but the new one is SUPER good!


Like I said at the beginning of my post, those are only a few of the fun adventures I've had! This summer has been such a good balance of work and fun. I've LOVED it. I just don't really want it to end, but I'm going to soak up as much fun as I can while I still have time!

No comments:

Post a Comment